Lunch & Learn - Legal Briefing (W191101)
The Lunch & Learn series brings together a wide range of high level experts providing insights into various aspects of the property industry.
Our presenters from Jackson McDonald's property, planning and environment team will be covering:
- Adverse possession - the recent WA Supreme Court decision of Ben-Pelech v Royle (2019) WASC 297 a concise reminder of the law.
- Coastal foreshore planning in an era of climate change and the recent SAT decision of Two Rocks Investments Pty Ltd and Western Australian Planning Commission (2019) WASAT 59.
They will discuss these decisions and their implications for land valuers.
- Kelli Blatchford, Senior Associate, Jackson McDonald
- Simon Moen, Partner, Jackson McDonald
- Christine Scott, Senior Associate, Jackson McDonald
|12:00pm||Registration and light lunch served|
|API Retired Members||$39|
|API Student Members||$39|
Attendance at this event will accrue 1 API CPD Point and 1 DMIRS Point (elective category two).
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions
Do you know someone who might be interested in this event? Copy the link to this page and forward to a colleague by email or share on social media.
If you are interested in becoming an API event partner enquire here.