SA State of the Market (S200213)
The State of the Market is our landmark event held annually, attracting a large group of property related professionals from across South Australia. The API is once again presenting a high calibre of speakers to deliver a relevant and timely address on the outlook for the property market in South Australia.
Each speaker will examine trends in each of the major market segments in the past year and discuss the drivers in each sector, major developments and raise other issues related to their area of expertise.
- Besa Deda, BankSA Chief Economist
- Kate Gray, Director, Research, Colliers International
- Simon McIntyre, SE Regional Real Estate Manager, Landmark Harcourts
- David Reid, Senior Director, Industrial & Logistics, CBRE
- Roger Klem, National Director, Head of Sales & Investments SA, JLL
|12 noon||Registration & lunch|
|4:45pm||Close & Networking drinks|
Please note speakers may be subject to change without notice depending on availability.
|Early Bird (Closes 24 January 2020)||Standard (Closes 7 February 2020)|
|API Student or Retired Member||$175||$195|
Full attendance at this event accrues 4 CPD points.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
This event is open to members and non members. We encourage members to promote this event to colleagues and friends to attend.