The Introduction to Specialist Water Valuer Online Module covers:
- Introduction to Water Rights and Trading in Australia
- Water Rights in your jurisdiction
- Case studies
- Murray Darling Basin
- Introduction to Water Broking
CPD Points: 2.5
You can complete this online introduction as a stand-alone module (i.e. you do not have to do the other sections of the program).
The introduction must be completed if you want to go on to the workshop and complete the full Professional Certificate.
Upon purchase you can access the Introduction to Specialist Water Valuer Online Module via eLearning as follows:
1. Go to www.api.org.au and log in:
2. Go into My Portal
3. Under the menu title My Account you should see an option for Online Courses.
4. Click on ‘Access Your Courses Here’ to be directed to your eLearning portal
Please click on "Add to Cart" below and complete your purchase.
If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com
If, on completion of the online introduction module, you decide that you would like to continue with the program and complete the full Professional Certificate please contact the Education Team on 1800 111 274, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org