Ken Rayner has been an API Fellow Member since 1992 and a previous API Divisional Councillor.
Ken is a Lecturer in the Valuation Degree at Sydney Institute, and is the director of Advanced Valuations. His career spans the valuation departments of the Commonwealth Bank, Westpac and NSW Department of Housing. He commenced his valuation practice in 1991 which ultimately grew into Raine & Horne Valuations Sydney and now trades as Advanced Valuations.
Ken understands the challenges facing property professionals and believes that to strengthen property disciplines such as valuation and improve their relevance further, that younger members must be encourage to join and contribute to their chosen profession. He brings a strong insight as a practitioner and academic.
Current & Awards
- Director of Communications, Pacific Rim Real Estate Society (PRRES)
- Meritorious Service Award 2013, Australian Property Institute (API)
- Assistant Editor (Routledge)
- MPhil by Research in Built Environment, Current study
- Graduate Diploma of Planning
- Graduate Diploma of Education
- Graduate Certificate of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Land Economy)
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology