Looking for an exciting role with an active and engaged industry organisation?
Look no further!
The Australian Property Institute (the API) is the leading and contemporary membership organisation for property professionals. API sets and maintains the highest standards of professional practice, education, Code of Ethics, and professional conduct for its members and therefore raises the bar for the entire property profession.
We are on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Wizz to join our dynamic Marketing and Communications department as our new Marketing and Communications Advisor.
About This Opportunity
The Marketing and Communications Advisor is a part-time position (30 hours per week) based in Brisbane, with interstate travel required as needed. Working from home flexibility is offered with three days in the office and one working from home, negotiable for the right candidate. This is a 24-month contract appointment with the possibility of extension, based on business need and performance.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the primary purpose of this role is to support the broader Marketing and Communications strategic outcomes for the API and oversee the delivery and management of our digital communication tools. The key focus areas of this role will include overseeing all Member communications, developing and managing an online digital news platform as well as the API corporate website.
Day-to-day duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Manage all aspects of web content including the checking of content for accuracy.
- Creation and distribution of the API’s outgoing communications in relation to Member communications, event advertising, and other related outgoing communications.
- Manage all aspects of social media content including moderation of content, discussions, non-API postings, and the checking on content for accuracy.
- Manage, review, enhance and maintain the content of API websites and social media and provide reports.
- Ensure all aspects of the website, social media, and print items meet API Corporate design and management guidelines.
- Manage the website budget within the approved Communications budget.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum three years’ content management experience.
- Minimum three years’ experience in managing external communications.
- Tertiary qualification in a Communications, Marketing, or Business-related discipline.
- Knowledge and/or experience working with Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Customer Service and Project Management skills.
- An ability to think outside the box and bring your creative initiative to the team.
- Proven skills in the full suite of Microsoft Office products.
- “Can do attitude” with the ability to get the job done and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience managing medium to large projects.
You must be an Australian Citizen or the holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible for this role.
We value diversity and inclusion, and actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity to the API.
What We Offer
- Access to our Member Rewards, such as discounts to The Good Guys, Renault and many more.
- Salary sacrificing options are available to eligible employees, to increase your take-home pay.
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development.
- A collaborative work environment with a passionate team of people committed to achieving the best outcomes for our employees.
To discuss this role please contact Ilan Werbeloff, Head of Marketing and Communications via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For application queries, please contact email@example.com stating the role title in the subject line.
To apply for this role, use the apply button. All applicants must supply the following documents:
- One page cover letter addressing ‘Our Ideal Candidate’ section
Australian Property Institute