This part-time role can be based in either Sydney, NSW or Melbourne, VIC. This is a 12-month contract, with the possibility for extension based on performance and business needs.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, your primary purpose will be to build a new framework for how the API approaches partnerships as well as future and current advertising opportunities. With a heavy focus on financial outcomes, this role will shape the future direction of API’s Member Rewards program, API events and research partnerships, as well as drive advertising revenue through current and future communication channels.
Whilst there will a structural framework in place to guide content, the successful candidate must be able to work independently to plan and deliver on a broader partnerships strategy and show initiative to drive processes and streamline efficiency.
Day-to-day duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Research and identify potential member rewards partners in accordance with the partnership strategy;
- Develop an advertising rate card for the organisation based on our reach and engagement;
- Identify new advertising opportunities for external contacts to purchase from the API;
- Promote opportunities for businesses to advertise with the API;
- Develop a National Partnership prospectus;
- Assisting and managing the on-boarding process for new partners; and
- Strengthen process for partnership approvals.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or equivalent on the job experience;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of corporate partnerships, advertising, sales or equivalent;
- Demonstrated experience in budgetary responsibilities;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintain bespoke partnership agreements;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of a business; and
- Strategic thinking and the ability to use data to drive decisions and deliver financial results.
- You will receive an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your skills and experience!
- You will receive a revenue-based incentive bonus, to increase your take home pay and drive performance!
- You will have the unique opportunity to work with a supportive and dynamic team of professionals!
- Special access to API Member benefits, such as: discounts on Good Guys, Audi, Renault and others!
- Flexible working arrangements are available for eligible employees!
- Salary sacrificing options are available to eligible employees, to increase your take-home pay!
If you are an experienced and passionate Business Engagement Officer who wants to forge strong, meaningful partnerships for a supportive and successful membership organisation that has been in operation for over 94 years – APPLY NOW!
Australian Property Institute
To Be Discussed