Looking for an exciting role with an active and engaged industry organisation?
Look no further!
The Australian Property Institute (the API) is the leading and contemporary membership organisation for property professionals. API sets and maintains the highest standards of professional practice, education, Code of Ethics, and professional conduct for its members and raises the bar for the entire property profession.
At the API, we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our members and our people. We are truly a tribe in every sense, we believe in one another and support one another as we all work collaboratively toward a common goal. By joining our tribe, you have joined us in our purpose to support and empower property professionals. At the API, you will always be learning and growing in our consistently fun and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our Professional Development & Education department.
About This Opportunity
Contributing to the strategic goals of the API, the Professional Development and Education department is responsible for the development, delivery, evaluation, and assessment of education programs delivered by the API.
The Project Coordinator is a full-time, fixed-term role based in Sydney or Melbourne for the duration of 12 months, with the possibility of extension based on performance and business needs. This position will report to and work closely with the General Manager of Professional Development and Education to provide educational and project management expertise. The role will be responsible for coordinating the development of online education resources with a view to play a hands-on role in the end-to-end coordination of education offerings.
Day-to-day duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Coordination of API education projects for the successful delivery of project outcomes.
- Provide expertise in the development and evaluation of education projects and materials/resources.
- Develop an evaluation framework for the API Certifications.
- Manage content writers and brief them as to what is needed for content.
- Brief the instructional designer of project and requirements.
- Project management including design, development, evaluation, budgets, reporting and stakeholder engagement.
- Engagement and consultation with stakeholders for successful project outcomes.
- Development of project documentation including communications, proposals, reports, education materials and resources.
- Maintain, update and oversight of project documents across the Education department.
- Other duties as required. e.g., adapt and mitigate challenges/make decisions based on challenges
Our Ideal Candidate
- Motivated and driven professional with proven experience working within high performing project teams
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as project Coordinator, including budgeting, documentation and reporting
- Must be highly organised with excellent administrative skills and be well-versed with IT systems (MS Office Suite, CRM and LMS)
- Proven experience balancing competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and undertake work with limited supervision
- Qualification in Project Management
- Demonstrated skills in managing education projects to successful delivery
- Experience working with subject matter experts to develop education materials/resources/workshops
- Experience with membership organisations
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression and growth
- Professional development
- Access to our Member Rewards, such as discounts to The Good Guys, Renault and many more.
- Salary sacrificing options to increase your take-home pay.
We value diversity and inclusion, and actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity to the API.
For application queries, please contact [email protected] stating the role title in the subject line.
To apply for this role, use the apply button. All applicants must supply the following documents:
- Cover letter addressing key selection criteria
Australian Property Institute